Perth Executive Apartments are privately owned executive apartments in and around Perth’s City Centre that are fully furnished and fully self-contained to a higher standard for a home-away-from-home experience for the corporate executive or the discerning holiday traveller on vacation.
We specialise in corporate accommodation requirements including corporate housing relocation, project team accommodation and executives travelling to Perth on extended business.
All apartments include full linen provided and are self-service and self-catering, allowing you to relax in comfort.
YOUR APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- Fully furnished, fully self-contained with full linen provided, quality furnishings and modern homewares throughout and plenty of additional extras to help you settle in
- Full kitchen facilities, dishwasher and quality appliances
- Luxury Queen bed with quality mattress, linen & selection of pillows (including Tempur pillows)
- Stylish bathrooms with soft towels and hair dryer
- Fully equipped laundry with Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer & Airer, iron & fabric spray
- Internet included (unlimited usage)
- Secure car park with remote access
- Large Flatscreen TV – Smart or Chromecast TV (for your Netflix/Stan connections)
- FOXTEL sport and various Entertainment Channels
- Air Conditioning
- Pool facilities and soft pool towels
- Complimentary new Mountain bikes available on request
- Personal meet and greet at your apartment at your nominated arrival time
- Secure building with Intercom & Lift Access
- City Centre apartment located in the Free Transit Zone (FREE public transport from your doorstep)
The cost of corporate housing is substantially lower than hotels and serviced apartments, but is substantially higher than comparable long-term residential housing.
Our service is personalised and immediately responsive for any accommodation requirements, including meeting at your nominated arrival and departure times to suit your requirements. Our aim is to give you a smooth transition and ensure you have an enjoyable stay in Perth so you can focus on your business needs.
- Fully refundable bonds are required with all bookings
- Apartments are all non-smoking
- Regrettably we advise our city apartments are not suitable for children as furniture items in each apartment include balconies and glass and/or modern design furniture items finished with sharp corners and points at children’s heights
- All bookings are subject to acceptance of our Standard Terms & Conditions.