Maisie’s Cottage, Busselton – Pet Friendly Accommodation & Minutes Walk to Beach and Famous Busselton JettyENQUIRE NOW
MAISIES COTTAGE in BUSSELTON is a simple old original workers’ cottage from the early 1900’s. Small, cosy and clean and just a short walk to the pristine beach, Busselton town centre, shops, cafe’s, restaurants & Busselton’s famous Jetty. It is well priced to suit a family holiday in Busselton with a blend of modern conveniences together with the traditional character of yesteryear. The best configuration for comfort is 4 adults & 2 children due to the third bedroom being TINY with just a set of bunkbeds for kids.
- Sleeps 4 adults, 2 children comfortably (rates quoted for four guests)
- Fully furnished, fully self-contained with kitchen and laundry facilities
- Minimum stay – 3 nights
- Linen available provided guests was and dry and return to store (though we prefer guests provide their own sheets and towels)
- Short walks to beach, jetty, café’s , restaurants, hotels and town centre
- R/C Fujitsu Air-conditioning (wood fire not in use)
- LCD Flatscreen TV/DVD
- Complimentary baby items include: port-a-cot, hi-chair and stroller all available on request
- Child friendly with lots of board games, books etc.
- Some bike/s and fishing rods available
- Gas and Electricity utility connections and ongoing usage charges
- Plenty of parking for cars and boat
- Pets allowed on request
- Fully-refundable Bond required on all bookings
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed – Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed – Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk Beds (small room) – Sleeps 2 Children
- Baby Port-a-cot available complimentary if required
- Please note this cottage is not serviced
- Maisies Cottage is non-smoking
- Guests connect to internet via their own devices. There is no modem provided at the cottage. Reception for the various internet service providers is excellent.
AU$150 per night – Normal Offpeak Rate
AU$190.00 per night – School Holidays (excluding Xmas School Holidays)
AU$210.00 per night – Long Weekend Rates
AU$250.00 per night – Christmas School Holidays, Christmas Week, New Year Week, Easter (min 5 nights), Special Events/Concerts
(Minimum Stay – 3 nights)
View our Standard Terms & Conditions.