Luxury Corporate Executive Apartment – Stunning River & City Views – $875 per week (includes linen, Free WIFI, 2 car bays)ENQUIRE NOW
LUXURY EXECUTIVE APARTMENT – BURSWOOD – Luxury City & River Views
Fully furnished & self-contained luxury corporate executive apartment featuring large modern open plan living and dining opening onto a huge balcony framed by a magnificent backdrop of the River and City skyline from every room. The Master bedroom features its own direct balcony access and includes a separate luxury ensuite with deep bath, plus separate spacious walk-in-robe.
Easy walking to Crown Casino, Swan River, Bus or Train, Stadium or make use of the complimentary mountain bike to cycle the trails and parks to Perth’s City Centre.
Wine and dine at fine food restaurants in the Crown or just a minute’s drive over the causeway to Perth CBD (on train & bus route also) to enjoy more of Perth’s restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. Super convenient access to all freeway routes makes this your ideal base in Perth.
YOUR APARTMENT AND STAY INCLUDES
- Free WIFI
- Fully furnished, fully self-contained & luxury linen
- Large chef’s kitchen/dining/lounge to a supersize balcony with magnificent river & city views
- Fully appointed kitchen – quality appliances, crockery & utensils.
- Master Bedroom – pillow-top mattress, quality bedding & linen
- Luxury Bathroom with deep bath, double vanity, separate frameless glass walk-in shower, hair dryer, soft Sheridan towels, & robe
- Large Flatscreen TV with FOXTEL Cable Sport & Entertainment (cast Netflix, Stan, YouTube from your laptop or phone to TV)
- BOSE SoundTouch 10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – Full rich sound, your perfect music companion
- Laundry – washing machine & dryer, clothes airer, iron & ironing board, fabric spray and a supply of detergents & fabric softeners
- 2 secure undercover car bays provided with remote access (tandem-parking)
- Complimentary mountain bikes available upon request
- Secure building with Intercom, secure lift access, swimming pool & pool towels and poolside BBQ facilities.
RATE: AU $875.00 per week
PAYMENT : AMEX, VISA, MasterCard Accepted (2% Merchant Fee applies) or Direct Deposit
- Non-Smoking Apartment
- Fully refundable bond required with all bookings
- This apartment is not suitable for children as modern furniture items include glass & sharp corners.
- Maximum number of Guests: 2
- Minimum Stay: 14 Nights (Long Stays Welcome)
- No Parties, No Pets, No Leavers
Bill – I have stayed in 5 star accommodation before but my experience at this apartment has set a new benchmark. Its proximity to the city centre allowed easy access to all my business meetings. The parks and public spaces nearby were ideal for running, even at night. My apartment was well appointed, comfortable and stylish. For me, what really set this experience apart was the stunning views of Perth from the balcony. My compliments to the booking agent who was efficient, genuinely friendly, helpful and thoughtful. Absolutely loved it.
Peter and Sharyn – We found it be very convenient for business and pleasure with all the creature comforts of home plus more, the service we received was First Class with nothing being to much trouble. We felt very safe with the security system at the apartment and would stay there again when the need arises.
Quentin – This apartment would have to be one of the best apartments I have ever stayed in. Not just in Perth but throughout the world. It is luxuriously appointed with one of the best views available in Perth. The apartment balcony overlooks the Swan River and Perth City skyline. I would recommend to every person intending to visit Perth to stay in this apartment. It is worth it!
Paul – A magnificently detailed apartment which far exceeded our expectations. Secure, clean and close to city. Bus, train and airport all conveniently close by. Had everything we needed and more! For those wanting a quiet, relaxing, executive stay I cannot recommend more highly.
View our Standard Terms & Conditions.